TEL: 03333 444 231 E-MAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
Scotland was recently voted the most beautiful country in the world by Rough Guide readers, pipping Canada and New Zealand who came in at 2nd and 3rd respectively. Included in the main justifications given for their votes visitors sited Scotland’s wild beaches, deep lochs and craggy castles as some of the key features. Many visitors seek out the rugged heights of the highlands as their main focal point of their dream Scottish vacation however there is beauty to be beheld throughout this wee land from the Borders and Dumfriesshire in the south all the way to the isolated Shetland Isles in the north. This is why we have created our “Golden Circle” Package designed to take in all of the beauty throughout the country in the most romantic venues in the country. Including the wild beaches, driving along side the deep lochs and staying in the craggy castles our Golden Circle package is the ultimate luxury romantic break in what is the most beautiful country in the world.
Offering both Self-Drive and Chauffeur Driven experiences, you will embark on a truly romantic adventure together.
Over the years we have been overjoyed to have already seen multiple marriage proposals taking place on our tours. The true beauty of our country proving to be the perfect destination for a romantic break. If you thought that staying in castles, horse & carriage rides, luxury spa days, four poster beds, private boat and helicopter charters were only for royalty, then think again as all our clients are treated like royalty on their Lang Atholl tours of Scotland.
Choose from a range of luxurious and equally romantic forms of transport during your Golden Circle Luxury Tour of Scotland.
From Helicopters, to the latest Range Rover for extra comfort or for the ultimate luxury enjoy a chauffeur driven experience.
We have a range of cars, supercars, helicopters, to choose from. The Golden Circle Tour is luxury all the way round.
- Arrival in Edinburgh | Recuperation day | Reside in The Balmoral Hotel
- Castle’s Woodlands | Dinner at fine dining Restaurant | Reside in Fonab Castle
- Travel through Cairngorms National Park | Reside in Boath House
- Travel Through Inverness | Travel Through Dornoch | Reside in Links House Hotel
- Travel Around North Coast 500 | Reside in The Torridon
- Travel Through Skye | Reside in Glencoe House | Travel Through Loch Lomond and Trossachs National Park | Lunch by water’s edge
- Explore Oban | McCaig’s Tower | Oban Distillery | Reside in Isle of Eriska
- Travel South to Ballantrae | Reside in Glenapp Castle
- Return to Edinburgh | Dinner at No.1 Restaurant
Accommodation: The Balmoral (& Spa)
Starting in the historic capital city of Edinburgh and staying within the grandeur of The Balmoral Hotel located in the heart of the city and within a short distance of the magical Royal Mile of the Old Town. It is a true landmark in the historic city providing guests with stunning views and warm Scottish hospitality. You will enjoy a fabulous reception to the country by the Lang Atholl Experience team.